Hello once again,
I'm doing my final packing and preparing for 24 hours of flights and my first day in Beijing. I'm not entirely sure what I need to do while in the airport, but I'm sure I'll figure that out as it comes. If worry were water, I'd be swimming in a moderately sized pool trying to relax. That's not a very good metaphor, but oh well.
In other news, I have been told that I can access most Chinese-banned sites by going through my university's server. So, I might still be able to access Facebook and what not.
My last American meal for a while is probably going to have been nachos from 7-Eleven, so I think that makes me one of the truer Americans. 'MERICUH!!!
Next stop is Los Angeles.
See you then,
Bran 2013.5.21
If there is anyone who checks this and hasn't heard from Bran and is worried about him, he can't actually access this blog from China. He is ok and is busy studying.
ReplyDelete